Sun, May 31|
Pacific Equestrian Center
2020 Linda O'Carroll Memorial CDS Northern Adult Amateur Clinic with Kathleen Raine (2)
Time & Location
May 31, 2020, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pacific Equestrian Center, 10992 Wilton Rd, Wilton, CA 95693, USA
About the Event
Sign up to ride in the clinic, or join us as an auditor. Please submit your name by April 21st to Ana Gilmour at firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into the drawing for the Foothills Spot in the clinic.
You can also sign up for the wait list by sending a check for $150 made out to CDS to Mari Naten at Pacific Equestrian Center. Wait list will be filled on a first come first served basis.
CLINICIAN KATHLEEN RAINE
Kathleen Raine is a two-time Olympic dressage team alternate, FEI Nations Cup Silver medalist, and FEI World Games Bronze medalist. Kathleen co-owns Adventure Farms in Murrieta, California, with her husband and fellow dressage professional David Wightman. Kathleen was part of the United States Dressage Bronze medal team at the FEI World Equestrian Games on Avontuur in 1994. The same year, she and Avontuur were the U.S. League Final Champions. Kathleen was an alternate for the U.S. Dressage Team at the Olympic Games in both 1996 and 2000. In 2006, Kathleen and Breanna won the six-year-old division at the Markel/USEF Young Horse Dressage Western Selection Trials for the FEI World Breeding Championship. Kathleen has been successful in numerous Grand Prix competitions throughout the U.S. and Europe.
CHAPTER AND RIDER PARTICIPATION
1. Procedures for Chapters to Reserve Clinic Space
- The clinic Organizer will contact the Chapter Chairs 4-6 months in advance of the scheduled clinic to begin the process for rider application and selection.
- To reserve a Chapter’s space in the clinic the Chapter Chair or Chapter Treasurer is required to send a check for $150.00 to the Central Office in accordance with the dates provided by the Organizer.
- Riders can also put their name on a waiting list by sending the Clinic Organizer a request and a check for $150.00 made out to CDS.
- Any vacant spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis from the waiting list by the Clinic Organizer.
2. Rider Eligibility and Selection
- The following pertains to all riders, whether chosen by their Chapter or those who submit their names to be included for the waiting list.
- Riders must be members in good standing of CDS and be Adult Amateurs 22 years or older. - The riders must be able to walk/trot/canter with proper diagonals and leads (Training Level minimally).
- The rider, to be eligible, must have a sound, fit and in good condition, familiar equine partner, presenting as a “horse/rider team”.